At Indiana University, you’ll have numerous opportunities to explore your passions, connect with other students, and engage with the IU community.
Connect + Explore
Find the help you need
IU’s Office of International Services (OIS) offers a variety of programs and services to help you achieve your educational, personal, and professional goals. They can:
- Provide accurate information and advice about the application and admissions process
- Share details about student life on the IU Bloomington campus
- Advise on and facilitate compliance with U.S. visa and immigration regulations
- Assist with financial matters and planning
- Serve as a liaison with other agencies that support international education and exchange
Albert Yang: Microbiology
Albert always wanted to visit the U.S. to experience the diversity – not only of a different language, but to see many cultures co-existing. He had never been in the U.S. before attending IU, but when this lifetime opportunity came, he took advantage of it.